This Shia cultural center in Pakistan was founded by Al-Khoei Foundation in 1992. It is located in Islamabad the heart of the Pakistan. In 2002 the Jamia started its academic and educational activities regularly.
1. To purify the existing religious education.
2. To make Muslim preachers conversant with contemporary requirements.
3. To create awareness in moral, religious and modern teachings, without undermining the importance and original essence of the religious education system.
4. To produce Islamic scholars, preachers, researchers and theoreticians.
5. To introduce the true spirit of Islam to the world in contemporary languages.
Leave a Reply ·